Fastems delivers intelligent factory automation solutions around cutting machine tools and related processes. We are a family-owned business with 40 years of automation experience, over 4000 installations and main markets in Europe, North-America and Asia. Our mission is to help metalworking manufacturers improve their productivity and profitability.
Globally, there are over 500 of us learning, growing and prospecting together. At Fastems you get to work with some of the brightest people in the industry, so every day is an opportunity to learn something new. You can check some of our career stories here: https://www.fastems.com/careers
We are looking for a new
Join us in finding solutions for manufacturing automation installations. Although you will have the support of your colleagues, you need to be able to make decisions independently, and efficiently interpret mechanical- and electrical designs. As you gain more experience you will have the opportunity to work as the head of the team on sites. Traveling will play a large role in your position, as most of Fastems’ installations are carried out in customer facilities. In this position you will travel extensively to customer sites within the Americas with the opportunity for international travel as well.
You are the person we are looking for if you are skilled in mechanical and electrical assembly and are willing to travel. We also expect you to be customer oriented, flexible and a team player. To our customers, you are the face of Fastems, which means work at sites need to be executed with the utmost precision and care. Finally, you should be proactive, trustworthy and out-going.
What you need to succeed in this position
- The willingness to travel as the position demands an estimated 200 travel days/year
- A relevant background, e.g. in mechanics, electrical, automation or electronics
- Experience executing similar installation projects
- Prior knowledge about FMS and robotics are seen as a major advantage
- English fluency and experience using a PC
We can offer you
- A versatile role, with us you can create meaningful work that will innovate the world of manufacturing
- Flexible and agile work environment in a family owned business
- Fastems’ strong company culture expresses through our values: Backbone, Sharing = Caring, Water is Water. Rock is rock.
- Growth possibilities through our development programs
- A chance to travel and work internationally – we have customers in Europe, North America and Asia
Interested in joining us #fastemsians?
Send in your application together with your resume via the Fastems online recruitment tool by 5/27/2022 the latest. Please also mention your salary request and the earliest possible starting date in your application documents.