Fastems provides high-end manufacturing systems, software and services globally, with the mission of helping metalworking manufacturers increase productivity. From automating a single machine tool to delivering a complete factory system, Fastems designs intelligent factory automation solutions for cutting-edge organizations in industries such as aerospace and production technology. We believe that a sustainable, strong and competitive manufacturing base can be achieved only by automation and digitalization.
There are over 500 of us, and we like to keep our ways of working agile. We believe in our unique company culture that serves as the key to our continuous renewal. At Fastems you’ll get to work with some of the brightest people in the industry, so every day is an opportunity to learn something new.
We are looking for a new member to our sales team to strengthen our ability to serve our customers
Sales Manager, Services and System Modifications
Apply to become part of Fastems sales team focusing the market area of North and West Europe. Your task would be to make sure that our automation customers in the region gets the most out from their investment. Fastems service offering covers the solutions for keeping the systems running 8760 hours a year, helping our customers increase their productivity and extend the solutions lifetime in changing market demand. Our customers are the forerunners in their field and require the same from us – this means that you have an opportunity to work with the best and develop yourself constantly. You can be a technical expert that is aiming to start an exciting career in sales or someone with experience in sales already.
In order to succeed you need to have:
- Relevant educational background, e.g. B.Sc or M.Sc in Engineering or Business
- Previous work experience, preferably in sales or project management, in manufacturing industry or machine building
- Good communication skills and ability to establish customer relationships in decision makers and influencers
- Positive and business oriented “can do” attitude, willingness to set challenging targets and achieve them
- Willingness to learn and adopt new technologies and service concepts
- Ability to thrive under pressure while maintaining flexibility, precision and thoroughness
- Willingness to travel internationally, role includes regular traveling (30% of working time)
- Good collaboration skills, since interaction with current sales team is extremely important
We consider as an asset:
- Experience in consultative sales or industrial systems
- Experience in the metal cutting industry
- Understanding of software business
- Language skills: Fluent English (written and spoken), other languages are considered as an advantage (Finnish, Swedish, German)
We can offer you:
- A chance to work with customers that will shape the future of manufacturing industry
- Flexible working possibilities to combine remote and office work, location is negotiable
- International working environment and the support of talented professionals
- Growth possibilities through our development programs
- Fastems’ strong company culture expresses through our values
At Fastems, you will work with state-of-the-art tools in one of the top companies in a rapidly growing industry. In your job you will be able to create the world’s most advanced production environments for Fastems’ customers.
Interested in joining us #fastemsians?
Send your application together with your CV and salary request via Fastems online recruitment tool by January 31st the latest.
If you have any questions, please contact Esa Karppi, Sales Director, Installed Base, by email email@example.com.